Saturday, September 10, 2011

Development

I'd really like to try making this game with either Java, C#, C++, or Python. I'm currently studying Java and C# at school, but I don't believe it'll be too difficult to learn how to use C++ or Python outside of school. If I don't feel that I've the skills to develop the game though, I may resort to using a game development program such as Multimedia Fusion 2 or RPG Maker (unless someone else would like to help deal with coding the game). I'm not too concerned about coding at this particular moment though since I'd like to plan the game really well before starting to code anything.

Edit: Seems like I'll probably be using Python.
Edit: The programming language hasn't been chosen yet.

2 comments:

  1. Please use a language that works across platforms so I can enjoy delicious Milk Tea in a GNU/Linux environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write everything in Perl. Then it will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete