Monday, September 12, 2011

Activity Ideas & Status Report

Tell me which sorts of activities you'd like to see included in the game. Looks like there will be tea parties, flower growing, and school as far as major activities are concerned. Minor activities might be things like going out for tea with an NPC. Those are a few examples I've in mind anyway. Please tell me what else you'd like to do!

As for me, I've plenty of studying to do, unfortunately, but I'd like to get to work on some character sprite templates later today. Also, I've noticed that the thread 404ed while I was sleeping... I thought it would be okay, but there are more threads being made on /jp/ than usual. I think I'll make one after I've finished some sprite templates. After they're done, hopefully we can work together to make some more sprites. I'm considering all interested members of /jp/ as part of the development team for Milk Tea.

3 comments:

  1. You seem like such a pleasant guy.
    I don't know how productive you'll be, but I'm confident you've got an excellent mindset for a pure little girl game.


    Off the top of my head:
    -I think there should be somewhere like a lake to swim.
    -Sleepover events might be good.
    -If you had a food/drink system it would be adorable if you had different reactions to the types of food you ate (Even if it was all just varieties of tea and cake)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe after-school clubs you can choose from

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, if you have a school then you could have clubs too.

    ReplyDelete