Monday, August 27, 2012

Steeping

There have been a lot of new developments for /jp/ Milk Tea recently, so I'd like to share some information with those of you that have taken interest in the progress. I had been mostly working on my own to develop before, but now I have some swell people helping out.

Sprites aren't really my specialty, so now I have someone else to take care of them. Another person has been taking charge of other game art. Take a look at some of their work below:







Pretty exciting, isn't it? It all looks so great. For the record though, these may or may not be final versions. It's too soon to say. I've more good news to share. We also have another individual that will be working on music. Based on our conversations, I believe he will handle the music nicely. I don't have any music to share yet though.

Aside from those contributions, someone else drew a picture too!
Such a pleasant surprise.

We have been working with a lot of new ideas lately. It's a lot of work, but I'm very passionate about this project. I'd share more, but you'll have to wait. I hope to share more soon!

P.S. We could really use the help of some programmers! If we can find programmers that are interested in working on /jp/ Milk Tea, it should develop much faster.


1 comment:

  1. Nice to see some progress. Looking good so far.

    ReplyDelete