Friday, May 25, 2012

Springtime is Tea Time [Drink Tea Everyday]

More concept art! The setting depicted may or may not be in the game, so you may want to disregard it. The focus here is the girl, of course. I've been practicing drawing more often lately. Sometimes things go well and sometimes things go horribly, but the practice helps me develop a style to use. I feel comfortable enough to try making sprites next, so hopefully I'll have some decent sprites to share soon.

As with the previous picture posted, this one was made with Colors! 3D on my 3DS, so the results aren't really ideal for most computer screens (due to size and resolution differences). 3DS owners may be interested in knowing that this one includes a 3D effect, so if you have a 3DS, be sure to check it out with the 3DS Internet Browser (jpmilktea.blogpost.com/?m=1 for the mobile version).

In addition to working on sprites, I'd also like to post map concept art soon. Though I won't mention details about all of the locations, I'll go more in depth about most. I want to make sure that even those that follow this blog will be surprised while enjoying the results of this project.

Thanks for reading this post. I've put quite a bit of thought into gameplay and the locations that you will have access to. I'm eager to share the details. Expect the next post soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment